WELCOME TO GLENBURN SPA
The award-winning Glenburn Spa at Glenburn Lodge is situated in the Cradle of Humankind. Step into its calming countryside surrounds for some me-time, couple-time or just the have-to-do- beauty regime items. Our “Vineyard” theme and décor is complemented with the use of Theravine™ products. The discovery that the anti-oxidants found in grape derivatives are 50 times the strength of Vitamin E and 20 times the strength of Vitamin C with regards to their levels of anti-oxidants, was one of the biggest inspirations for us to use these gems from nature.
The Facilities include:
– Vanilla Oak & Vintage Bell are our two single treatment rooms with private hydrotherapy baths
– On the upper level we have the following Spa rooms:
- Rosé is a double treatment room with private shower
- Merlot is a double treatment room
- Pinotage & Shiraz are single treatment rooms
– In the lower level we have the following Spa rooms:
- A private Jacuzzi room with a private garden
- Cabernet is a double treatment room with a private garden and shower
- Chardonnay is a double treatment room with a private garden
– Indoor room temperature pool
– Breakfast & Lunch Dining area
– Lounge area/suitable for Spa Parties, Bridal Parties and Stork Teas
– Outside Terrace with beautiful gardens & country side views
– Gents and Ladies change rooms with shower facilities
– Rasul chamber/Steam Room
– Exclusive Spa Conference Room
Buffet lunches are served outside on the terrace or in the dining area, in quiet surroundings. We offer a selection of fine wines, to be enjoyed during lunch or while relaxing outside and taking in the restful scenery.
We offer the following packages
– day packages
– bridal and special occasions
– exclusive conferencing
– hen parties
– romantic getaways
– cheese and wine evening
Open from 09h00 to 17h00, Tuesday to Sunday.
Alternative times and Monday bookings are available on request email: email@example.com
Glenburn Spa is a proud member of the South African Spa Association and strives to align itself with the principles and guidelines set by the association.